Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Precast concrete coping, where to buy?

1. Back To Top    #1

Precast concrete coping, where to buy?

I am located north of Dallas, and was wondering where I could buy precast concrete coping for my free form pool. I contacted StandardPacific, they are I think in CA, and shipping would be sooooooo, expensive. So, anybody knows local shop?
    10K gallons, IG vinyl free form Radiant Pool, 1HP SuperFlo 2 speed pump, 175 sqft Hayward C17502 plus cartridge filter, Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System CS8110 Model 54601EG, Jandy Pro Series Underwater Nicheless LED. 1 skimmer, 1 suction outlet, 3 returns, The Pool Cleaner. Pool installation in progress as of 09/24/2014.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Precast concrete coping, where to buy?

Call around to local landscapers they should have a place to get precast stones from.
    Over 30 years in the pool business
    We build vinyl, fiberglass, stainless steel pools
    Certified in Hydraulics

3. Back To Top    #3

Are you looking for something like this? They come in about 4ft. sections.

34,000 gal, IG vinyl lagoon shape, Pentair intelliflo varible speed 3hp varible speed pump, 2hp varible speed sheer descent pump, 520 clean an clear cartridge filter, letro legend with booster pump, 8ft bench with two 3ft sheer decents, 3 Pentair Magic Flow Laminar Jets, Intellibrite 5g led lighting, Build currently in progress

4. Back To Top    #4

Yes, that is what I am looking for
    10K gallons, IG vinyl free form Radiant Pool, 1HP SuperFlo 2 speed pump, 175 sqft Hayward C17502 plus cartridge filter, Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System CS8110 Model 54601EG, Jandy Pro Series Underwater Nicheless LED. 1 skimmer, 1 suction outlet, 3 returns, The Pool Cleaner. Pool installation in progress as of 09/24/2014.

5. Back To Top    #5

These are made at Stone Creek Pavers, http://stonecreekpavers.com/

They come in different sizes and colors, we picked a travertine finish. Also, the company is in "13712 Old Highway 20
    Manor, Texas 78653". We shipped to Mississippi and cost was minimal. You being in Texas the should not be much if any shipping cost.
    34,000 gal, IG vinyl lagoon shape, Pentair intelliflo varible speed 3hp varible speed pump, 2hp varible speed sheer descent pump, 520 clean an clear cartridge filter, letro legend with booster pump, 8ft bench with two 3ft sheer decents, 3 Pentair Magic Flow Laminar Jets, Intellibrite 5g led lighting, Build currently in progress