New build, north DFW again!

Its been a while since I posted anything, but its been busy over here. I just have not had the time to take and upload the pictures. My yard has been cleaned up and graded. Pool shell has been cleaned up. Irrigation has been fixed. I laid down most of the sod knowing it might not take, but it should keep the dogs feet mud free, and thus a "cleaner" house. I mulched the landscaping areas, plants will come next spring.

And today, what a good cloudy dreary day in Texas to plaster! Trucks are here, prep has begun, plaster is happening!

I envy you for having Verizon FIOS. They do not offer it by me (Joe Pool Lake). Did you get the overfill line fixed up?

I've been using FIOS for about 12 years now. Never had 1 issue with the service. Had issues with their router and during the pool build, both the ONT and the line were damaged.

I watched them tie the overflow drain into the deck drain, so it is good to go.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The PB finished the plaster around 3 today and will be back in the morning to acid wash and start the fill.

15931704861_08abef41fc_c.jpg

Here is a close up of the plaster color.

15311425054_8936d10069_c.jpg

The spa

15907869056_2d8175b2b7_c.jpg

And overall plaster

15746388990_65748c566a_c.jpg

Electricians are here now finishing up the electrical work on the arbor.

The pool is currently being filled up. PB "acid washed" the pool this morning, then dropped two hoses in the deep end before they left. The acid wash was not what I was expecting though. Maybe it is normal, but all they did was fill a 5 gallon bucket up with water and about 1 1/2 gallons of muriatic acid, dropped a pump connected to a hose in the bucket, then sprayed down the plaster, and rinsed with water. PB left 3 gallons of the acid yesterday, but they only used 1 1/2. I thought they would at least brush down the plaster while spraying with the acid wash. I don't know, is that a normal acid wash for a plaster finish?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.