Ahhh Pool Companies!!!

Jun 12, 2014
Sharpsville, IN
Okay, so we hired a company to come out and close our pool. This is our first year with the pool, purchased the home in April. Out experience with a pool company upon opening was less than OK. That being said, we used a different company (the company who installed the new pump for the previous owner) to come close the pool. They closed it up, however, didn't drain the water down below the skimmer. They said they don't do this anymore as they use a snorkel type pipe when blowing out the lines to ensure that the water is removed from the plumbing before adding antifreeze and capping. I spoke with the guy and he said he would come back out and drain it down if I preferred but that they maintain/open/close 100's of pool a year (we're a small town) and this is how they do them all. Should I be worried? Should I still have them come back out to drain it down? They also left the light in the pool, is that normal? Someone please help!

Seems legit to me, in fact, my wife would love to have some type of snorkle pipe for the skinners and jets, I hold the air line at the pump end and she gets totally drenched by air jets shooting water in 6 places! To make it worse, when she starts capping, the rest of them simply get more and more violent.

Lots of laughs on my part! Shhh...

Seems legit to me, in fact, my wife would love to have some type of snorkle pipe for the skinners and jets, I hold the air line at the pump end and she gets totally drenched by air jets shooting water in 6 places! To make it worse, when she starts capping, the rest of them simply get more and more violent.

Lots of laughs on my part! Shhh...

Haaaa. Me too. She is happy when we get to the last one and she gets the one way valve screwed in. Silly girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.