Concrete deck sealer

Jul 6, 2013
Waxahachie, Tx.
Getting ready to try a penetrating concrete sealer from Armor Foundation to put on my brushed concrete deck. Will let everyone know how it works out. I did a lot of research on brands and types.
2 factors figured into my choice.. 1) the quick responses to my questions and ease of talking to a real person. 2) price. 3) reviews. I know I said 2 factors.

There are 2 types of sealer. Penatrating and surface. Water intrusion is not concrrtes best friend. Through exspansion and retraction concrete can be damaged. Which comes from water Penatrating freezing and exspanding. There is tons of info on the web about it. Goggle it for more info.
I choose Penatrating type so it does npt have to be reapplied as often...hopefully never again unlike surface type

I wish I had time to take pictures before I left for work. But there were many things that had happened since my last post that took priority. I can tell you all that there is a definite visible difference between the treated concrete and untreated. I am quite impressed.
The label on the bottle says seal it once protect it for a lifetime. The product is made by Armor Foundation . AS5000-LX40, $64/gallon.
I will get picture when I get home in 3 weeks, or try to get the wife to take comparison one

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hey Turner,

Just a friendly suggestion that if you click and copy the img link for specific photos in your PB albums they pop right up and show on the forum. Easier for viewing instead of digging through your albums. If you need help, PM me and I'll be glad to help you.

Getting ready to try a penetrating concrete sealer from Armor Foundation to put on my brushed concrete deck. Will let everyone know how it works out. I did a lot of research on brands and types.
2 factors figured into my choice.. 1) the quick responses to my questions and ease of talking to a real person. 2) price. 3) reviews. I know I said 2 factors.
I'm in the same spot 8 years later. How did this product work for you?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.