Automation System

boston62

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
Pool Size
41de45bbe6c4570577046eda7edaef0f.jpg

This is a Compool Automation, which i converted to the Jandy system with iAqualink. The high voltage side is still there, the bottom relay which has nothing attached, would that be a free relay? Thanks

If it is not connected (which it looks like), then yes it is an extra. Note: to use this relay, you will need to connect power to it. Depending on what you intend to use this extra relay for, you may be able to get power from an existing breaker, or you may need to add an additional breaker.

Normally you connect power to the "LINE" connections, and the device being switched on/off to the "LOAD" connections.

Given the kinds of questions you are asking, you should probably have an electrician make this connection for you.

Sorry I did mean to say line, I have installed my Jandy conversion, my AutoPilot, and my Jandy 2.0 FHP pump, you will never learn if you don't attempt it to begin with. I do respect electricity...thanks for the clarification.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.