Fish Pond

I just read your thread on the other forum - Wow - you are tenacious and I can't believe you dug that out (and the stump) by hand with only a dog and a 72-year old helping. And thanks for posting the pics with the black plaster as that is the color we chose for our pool. I couldn't tell from the pics but where is your filter pit in relation to the pond? The gunite work does look like very nice quality. - Karen

the filter pit is 8''x8'x4'deep back by the green filters . Hooked up a sand filter and swiped my waterfall pump to cleanup all the plaster dust . now I am giving it an acid bath at 6.0 ph for a few weeks , something you have to do for fish to get the ph reasonable . lots of brushing .

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Create a new (free) Photobucket account. Drag and drop the pics you want to use into a new album. Hit the IMG button in Photobucket to copy the link. Paste that link right into your message. We can chat if you want to step through it.

plat.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.