Pentair Intellibrite light Controller

Oct 1, 2014
Manitoba
I have 3 Intellibrite 120 volt lights with my controller that isn't working properly. I have the 3 lights daisy chained together directly to the Controller. I am thinking that from reading this that you need to create a junction box between the lights and the controller. Is this correct?

I have 3 Intellibrite 120 volt lights with my controller that isn't working properly. I have the 3 lights daisy chained together directly to the Controller. I am thinking that from reading this that you need to create a junction box between the lights and the controller. Is this correct?

The power goes into the line side of the intellibrite control and out the load side. So if all 3 lights are hooked to the load side it will work fine.

Are all three pool lights or are the three a combination of spa and pool? I believe the controller has a limit of 2 pool lights with enough room to add on 1 spa light. Or if you had 1 pool light and a couple spa lights.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.