Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair Intellibrite light Controller

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair Intellibrite light Controller

I have 3 Intellibrite 120 volt lights with my controller that isn't working properly. I have the 3 lights daisy chained together directly to the Controller. I am thinking that from reading this that you need to create a junction box between the lights and the controller. Is this correct?

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Pentair Intellibrite light Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Peterpuck View Post
    I have 3 Intellibrite 120 volt lights with my controller that isn't working properly. I have the 3 lights daisy chained together directly to the Controller. I am thinking that from reading this that you need to create a junction box between the lights and the controller. Is this correct?
    The power goes into the line side of the intellibrite control and out the load side. So if all 3 lights are hooked to the load side it will work fine.
    20X40 30,000 gallon gunite pool

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Re: Pentair Intellibrite light Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Peterpuck View Post
    Are all three pool lights or are the three a combination of spa and pool? I believe the controller has a limit of 2 pool lights with enough room to add on 1 spa light. Or if you had 1 pool light and a couple spa lights.