Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Mesh Cover next to a waterfall

1. Back To Top    #1
    SE Pa (Bucks County)

Mesh Cover next to a waterfall

I have a black mesh cover that seems to do it's job. Last year I opened to pretty clear water. I did get a lot of leaves in through the gap between the safety cover and the waterfall. Is there something I can shove in there to help keep the leaves out?

- - - Updated - - -

The length of the waterfall is about 24'
    25,000 Gal, Plaster, IG, Auto CL, Waterfall, IntelFlo VS Pump, Dolphin DX6 Robot, TF 100 test kit, Merlin Safety Cover Lots of Trees!, South Eastern Pa

2. Back To Top    #2
    Central Minnesota

Re: Mesh Cover next to a waterfall

From the looks of it, you could try to install the safety cover and then stretch a tarp or tarps the length of the waterfall and high enough to either go over the top of the rocks or part way up the rocks. You could also wedge a line of pool noodles on top of the safety cover along the water fall to see if that keeps things out.
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons