Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Finished deck pictures

1. Back To Top    #1

Finished deck pictures

Thanks for a trouble free pool! Your site is the best! Second season coming to an end with no problems at all. A few pics of the deck my husband built along with our beautiful sunsets. The cover went on today. Can't wait till next year. Thanks again!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    13K gal, 24' AG
    Waterway Clearwater II 150 sq Cartridge Filter with Hi-Flo 1-1/2HP Dual Speed Pump
    Hayward Aqua-Trol SWG
    Date installed: May 2013

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Finished deck pictures

That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Dave

4600 gal. AGP, 12" sand filter, Intex SF10110 single speed pump. Installed April 2014

3. Back To Top    #3

Very nice work! Beautiful
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

That turned out really nice good job !!!!!

5. Back To Top    #5

Sure works for me!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

6. Back To Top    #6

That looks great. What's your address again ?? 😉
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

7. Back To Top    #7

NW PA, halfway between Pittsburgh and Erie in the PA snowbelt

Holy cow, heck with the deck. Look at that sunset! I don't get sunsets like that. The sky turns light pink for about 10 minutes and then it's dark. Hills and trees, that's all we have. The sun is already beyond the near distant treeline at sunset and it's just dark.

Yeah, beautiful deck too. Love the color and love the Cedar siding on the house. Mine was painted and I spent 3 years stripping the paint off to stain it natural Cedar. Love natural Cedar look on siding.
    Mike

22' round Intex UltraFrame pool, Intex 633T 2500gph paper cartridge filter/pump
    with broken Intex SWG, using bleach this year
    TF-100 test kit

8. Back To Top    #8

TammyLynne, How did you attach your winter cover? Our deck goes halfway around our pool - similar to yours. We had lots of trouble keeping the cover on last winter and we're looking for better options.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sharkline Matrix 28', Pentair SD80 sand filter, Pentair Optiflo 1hp/2spd pump, Intellichlor ic40 (installed 7/2013)

9. Back To Top    #9

Very nice pictures!

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by afreil View Post
    TammyLynne, How did you attach your winter cover? Our deck goes halfway around our pool - similar to yours. We had lots of trouble keeping the cover on last winter and we're looking for better options.
    We have just enough space between the deck and the pool to get the cover to go down and around the pool. The deck is high enough for a crawl space which helps to get it straight all around. Then we use the wire and the winch that came with the cover. We have high winds from the field so we use water bags to hold it down. I'm not sure what you would do if you couldn't get it to go all around. I had to keep reminding my husband when he was building the deck to leave enough space for the cover. Now he is glad he did.
    13K gal, 24' AG
    Waterway Clearwater II 150 sq Cartridge Filter with Hi-Flo 1-1/2HP Dual Speed Pump
    Hayward Aqua-Trol SWG
    Date installed: May 2013

11. Back To Top    #11

Good job on leaving enough space for the cover. I've seen where people neglect to do that and then they wish they had. You don't need all that much room.
    Deck looks great ! 😎
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.