Wild Ride Interfab Slide

Sep 17, 2014
Nazareth PA
Hi all

Was wondering if anyone has this slide and can share pics with me? I am trying to decide on this slide vs. the Typhoon Slide by SR Smith.

Also, it seems like there is some play/movement in the wild ride slide when going down. I have watched promotional videos of the slide and while it looks like a great slide, I notice it moves when people go down it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aHZb7ik4PM
Any feedback from those who have this slide? Perhaps it depends on installation?

Thanks!

Just completed my 9th season with our Interfab Wild Ride Slide with no problems yet. My slide moves, but not as much as what's in the video.

We have the X-stream 2by interfab. There is movement similar to the one in your video, but after 5 years so far so good.
Could you elaborate a little on the x-stream? I found a used 2010 model on craigslist and I was thinking of buying it, but the reviews on amazon are pretty bad (complaints that the seals fails quickly, you can feel the seams hitting you every time you slide down, the slide is rickety and shakes a lot, etc.).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.