Replacing pressure gauge on a Jandy DEL60 Pool Filter

SamD

Dec 26, 2012
Double Oak, Texas
My current pressure gauge works fine, but it is almost impossible to read because the plastic lens is so cloudy so I would like to replace it. Can i replace just the gauge, or do i need to purchase the complete air gauge release assembly. I see that the gauge can be purchased separately, but it isn't immediately obvious to me how the gage is removed from the housing.

Sam

My current pressure gauge works fine, but it is almost impossible to read because the plastic lens is so cloudy so I would like to replace it. Can i replace just the gauge, or do i need to purchase the complete air gauge release assembly. I see that the gauge can be purchased separately, but it isn't immediately obvious to me how the gage is removed from the housing.

Sam
Looking at the exploded parts diagram from Pool Parts Online it appears that the gauge is a standard back mount gauge. You can pick up one from tftestkits.net for about half the price and it is a great gauge.

I bought oil filled stainless steel gauges online for less than $10 each. Since shipping is more than the gauge, I ordered several at a time and gave one to each of my neighbors who have pools and keep a couple extra around. Even accounting for the shipping cost they are still a bargin for a quality gauge. They are avail with both rear mount and bottom mount.

Here is where I bought them.

I bought oil filled stainless steel gauges online for less than $10 each. Since shipping is more than the gauge, I ordered several at a time and gave one to each of my neighbors who have pools and keep a couple extra around. Even accounting for the shipping cost they are still a bargin for a quality gauge. They are avail with both rear mount and bottom mount.

Here is where I bought them.

Do you have a website chief ? ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.