Pool covering

Jun 18, 2010
Mississipppi
I have a 24' above ground pool with a deck built around it and the deck makes it impossible to put the round cover on it with the synch cable.
What I have been doing for the past 5 years is laying a tarp over the pool and placing bricks around the deck to hold it down. The bricks have worked better than bungee cables as the eyelets do not hold.
I am tired of this situation and the tarps are only good for one season as the wind whips it and the shock level water deteriorates the tarp.

Any ideas on how I can get something better going?

This the cover I use. It's on it's 3rd season with shock level water. Eyelets are reinforced. It's in great shape. http://www.poolandspa.com/catalog/product-The-Ultimate-Winter-Pool-Cover.cfm
You could use these pop up anchors for a wood deck and attach the cover with the tarp straps that are supplied with the cover. ?
82812fa5ed57f1aa83caa0820a72d08f.jpg

I've got the same things and it doesn't do anything to my water. Water is crystal clear when I open. Maybe some silt on the floor but nothing the vac can't take care of. I also put a leaf net on top of the winter cover. ?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.