Pea green and frustrated

Just wanted to write and say thank you to everyone that helped with this conversion and the subsequent balancing. My numbers are falling in line nicely. FC is 5 I just dosed it for the day back up to 8, CC = 0, TA = 140, PH=7.2, CYA=50. My chlorine adds are running between 38 and 57 oz. Depends if I am down 2 or 3 ppm. I am in the process of adding acid and aerating to bring the TA down. It looks pretty redneck out there. I have a submersible pump suspended just a few inches into the water. The hose from that is connected to a lawn sprinkler. It is pretty darn efficient. My pool has truly become the trouble free pool. In the baquacil days every saturday was run to the pool store to check the water and spend at least $100. Now I get 2 or 3 days out of $2.94 bleach. That is less than $50 a month. Very happy. Everyone that sees the pool comments on how beautiful the water is. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Will look at the supporter levels now that I have some free cash flow.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.