I'm afraid I need to shock my pool. We've had what I had hoped was dead algae on the bottom, trying to get rid of it vacuuming to waste and brushing but it won't go away. Now it seems to be active. My skimmer sock has a green hue and I have .05 CC. Fall in Indiana brings falling leaves and I need to have the leaf net on. Am I going to eat it away with shock level chlorine? My numbers are, 2 hours after adding bleach but not checking water, just added "usual" amount, FC 7, CC .05 CYA 35 and pH 7.6. Have had lots of problems this year and can't wait to get it closed! Thanks for the advice in advance!