It's So Nice To Know What I'm Doing...

Pflugerpool

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 25, 2014
Pflugerville, TX
Went to Ruidoso for a week for a much-needed vacation... but what to do with the pool!!!???

No problem, due to the TFPC method, I had detailed records of my chlorine consumption, and an understanding of what levels I needed to maintain. I've been losing a maximum of 2 ppm FC a day lately, so I used Pool Math to figure out how much chlorine to add to maintain my target level, and when I got home, voila! Right on the money. Other than a ton of leaves and about 4" too much water in the pool because we had some torrential rains and winds while I was gone, it was ready to swim in when I got home. Which I did :)

Knowing exactly what I needed to do to keep my pool safe and algae-free while I was gone - without increasing my CYA - was priceless. It's nice to know what you're doing.

:goodpost:

You could have stopped by the pool store and picked up some algecide and other potions that I'm sure they would have sold you. Oh wait, you need a floater, a bucket of tabs and a case of shock. Kidding :shaking: :drown:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.