Closing and cleaning Intex liner- leaf stains?

Jun 30, 2014
Ny
First season w the pool was successful, thanks to you kind people here.

I just drained it but had a few discolored areas on the bottom. A few leaves apparently made it to the bottom over the summer and sat there a few days without being noticed before we vacuumed it, hence the stains.

I am now closing it and taking it down, primarily b/c I want to relocate it 4 feet from its original spot and I need to work on another project.

Its now fully drained and taken apart and on the ground in the yard. Rained last night so its wet again and Im gonna try power washing it and air drying it.

Any tips on removing stains and also, drying it out so we dont get mildew when I fold 'er up and put it away? Looks like its going to pour again today, and then I have 5 dry days ahead.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi, welcome to TFP! You can try rubbing the stain with a magic eraser and see if it comes off. If it is from leaves then chlorine should take care of it when you refill, or you can soak a rag in a bleach and water solution lay it on the stain for a few minutes and see if it lightens. Once you have cleaned the pool, wipe it down with a mild bleach and water solution and let it air dry. Then take a few old towels and go over the seams to soak up any trapped water and wipe up any moisture as you fold the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.