Just added water to pool 2 weeks ago and the PB did the initial startup.
- I am planning on using the TRFC system and here's where I stand:
- CYA is high but am getting still used to testing.
- I now have both the TF-100 kit and the ColorQ Pro-7 kit (I'm a gadget guy plus I wanted something straight-forward for my wife).
- The first three columns were from Leslie testing, the 4th from TF-100 and 5th from the ColorQ. Between the 2nd and 3rd tests, my FC went to zero due to my ignorance.
- I went to Leslie's for emergency help and they sold me their Chlor Brite product (granules) and liquid muriatic acid. I added two cups of acid and two packets of Chlor Brite as directed. I then received my test kits and am planning on using the TFPC system.
Screenshot 2014-09-19 10.41.24.jpg
First newbie question: Should I worry about CYA is high now of wait a couple more test cycles?