DIY IG started in Cincinnati, OH

and today at long last, finally the liner went in.

15650754345_73e409f397_k.jpg

15031007873_882728cf89_k.jpg

15030430064_5b7e355ff5_k.jpg

15464578209_2ad111979a_k.jpg

15652001242_84c46fde19_k.jpg

Glad I saw your posts here wilsjay. We are just getting started having almost the same pool built. Mine is 18x36 Deer Creek but everything else I see in the picks is remarably similar to our setup. Even to the placement of the stairs. Not doing mine myself though. They are supposed to start the dig today. Hope it turns out as well as yours appears to have! Its nice to see what mine should look like as it goes through the next few weeks.

Thank you very much! That is awesome and best of luck with your project! I am generally a bit of a perfectionist and am never quite happy with my projects, but am happy with how this one turned out. I have had some great folks help me with this project and do some great work. I got it full of water now, I may post some more pics if I get some nice weather. We really like the steps, hope you enjoy yours as well!

Thank you. We really like the decking. To be honest my opinion was concrete is concrete and just wanted to make sure we had a good base, thickness and rebar in it. The wife preferred a broom over swirl finish and not the smoothed edges that kind of frames in each section like a box (not sure what that is called) so we got this. We did both want the cantilevered edge around the pool. Went back and forth over doing stamped, or even stained, just a stained edge around the pool etc. In the end went with plain concrete because stained/stamped needed to sealed and most folks said that makes it slippery. I am all for less maintenance so we went the "cheap" route. We have got a lot of compliments on it. Here's to hoping no cracks show up! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.