Anyone getting the iPhone 6 or 6+?

My 6 plus is on it's way from China - should be here next week. I got the bigger one cuz I'm old and can't see! If you can wait until then, I'll let you know how it is.
i can wait and I'm with you on the age thing & I have fat fingers! right now I often walk around with a iphone & a iPad mini for emails etc. hoping the 6+ will be able to replace both

I got the iPhone 6, and it's definitely nice to have a normal sized phone again finally, after I abandoned Android 3 years ago. The iPhone 5s and previous phones were just so frustrating for me to text with.

The only gripe I have is that Apple didn't grow the iPhone 6 uniformly, so the height grew by about 2.5 times the width. Not a big deal, but when holding the phone with one hand which happens quite often, the phone tends to want to flip over the top of your hand, lending itself to being dropped easier. Good thing I already slapped on the ToughArmor, so the thing bounces like a rubber ball when it hits the ground.

My 6+ came today- love it! I can see the screen without looking over the bifocals! Lol. The fingerprint sensor is pretty cool option as wel as being able to choose the bigger icons. Sound quality on calls is excellent, photos are great. Now I just need to find a case I like for this bad boy. Btw it does fit easily in my back pocket although I won't be keeping it there long! Don't want to get the bends!

Glad to hear that you guys are happy with the 6 & 6+

While in Costco the other day I got to compare the 6 vs. the 6+.
I think the 6 is bigger enough of a change from the 5 to make my life easier and to leave the iPad mini at home.

I ordered a 64GB 6 direct from VZW and it should be here in a 2-3 weeks, VZW is giving me $200 for my old iPhone 5 as a trade in.

Upgrading my 5 to OS8 really sux and I wished I never did it
I hope Apple works out some of the IOS 8 bugs by the time I get the 6

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.