Water feature comes on with pump.

gpg311

LifeTime Supporter
May 1, 2014
Turlock, Ca
For no apparent reason (I didn't change any valves or the timer setting) the water feature came on when the pump started in the morning and ran with it all day. The timer/system is set so the pump/filter goes off at 5pm and the water feature runs from 5 - 6pm.

Well - as so often happens - pump just went on and waterfall didn't. So we'll see tonight at 5 if it works.

Don't know if the actuator is working (or how to tell) but the switch is in the 'on 1' position. There is also an 'on 2' and 'off'. I haven't moved the switch (no kids) so I'm guessing it's in the same position it has been.

There should be a button on the controller which will toggle the actuator. Try on and off and make sure it moves and stops in the correct position.

The device that turns on and off the pump and controls the valves with the timers.

Pentair EasyTouch Remote controls

There should be a button on it that directly controls that particular valve.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Check the breaker for the controller. If that is not tripped, then the problem could be with the controller power supply.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.