Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 700
Hello all...

Here's a great question for you wonderfully intelligent folks:

I've been in the midst of SLAMing (SWG broke, which is a whole other issue) and one evening while brushing I noticed my two in-water lights were no longer synchronizing colors.

One lamp is in the deep end of the pool. The other lamp is in the spa. They had always been on the same color at the same time, whether they were set to one color or were set to rotate through all the colors.

Any idea what would cause this?

Thanks, in advance!! :D

lights often go out of sync there is usually a mode where they re-sync themselves
on mine turn lights on will be blue
turn off then back on immediately (less than one second off) light will be green
turn off then back on again immediately (less than one second off) light will be white
turn off then back on again immediately (less than one second off)
after third time lights will flash blue for five seconds then turn to steady blue and both lights will be back in sync

Is this on Intellibrite? I am having similar issue and will try method above this weekend. What color or show do you have the dial set to (manual controller) when you are doing the rapid on/off sequence?

Thanks,

J.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.