Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Florida New Build - Pool, Spa, Fireplace

1. Back To Top    #161

Re: Florida New Build - Pool, Spa, Fireplace

Wow.....dude....that looks GORGEOUS! Congrats...and thank you for making me incredibly jealous.

Remind me...did you (or are you planning to) seal the travertine? We are debating that plus polymeric sand for ours.
    ----
    15' x 29' 10,300 gal w/ spa, IG-Plaster (Stonescapes Tropics Blue), 2spd WhisperFlo pump (1.5hp WFDS-26), Pentair Clean and Clear CC200 cartridge filter, Pentair MasterTemp 300BTU heater, Clear o3, RS-8 iAqualink

2. Back To Top    #162

We are DEFINITELY going to seal the travertine due to the SWG system. I'll do that as soon as the weather on weekends is in line with the guidance. I plan to use DuPont Professional Stoneguard for Saltwater and follow that with DuPont Bulletproof. The limestone already has one coat of seal from the PB, but I will probably give that a re-coat at the same time to get everything on one schedule.
    COMPLETED BUILD THREAD - 15'x29' rectangular offset shotcrete pool; 14,100 gal; 5'x7' raised spa with 400k btu fire feature; 7' spillover; 25' leuder stone raised bond wall w/waterfall; Pentair SWG; Pentair VS (pool); Pentair 3/4hp feature pump; 1hp spa blower; Pentair Cartridge filter; Pentair “Easy Touch 8” wireless; Dolphin Oasis Z5 robot; Solar Hydronics iSwim solar panels; Mansard Screen Enclosure; walnut travertine deck; 1 very happy kiddo.

3. Back To Top    #163

Does he come to Tallahassee? There is a member that is looking for a good PB.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #164

They have 65 years in JAX, so I doubt it. Tell your buddy to check for a Master Pool Guild builder there.
    COMPLETED BUILD THREAD - 15'x29' rectangular offset shotcrete pool; 14,100 gal; 5'x7' raised spa with 400k btu fire feature; 7' spillover; 25' leuder stone raised bond wall w/waterfall; Pentair SWG; Pentair VS (pool); Pentair 3/4hp feature pump; 1hp spa blower; Pentair Cartridge filter; Pentair “Easy Touch 8” wireless; Dolphin Oasis Z5 robot; Solar Hydronics iSwim solar panels; Mansard Screen Enclosure; walnut travertine deck; 1 very happy kiddo.

5. Back To Top    #165

Quote Originally Posted by txnole View Post
    First, my apologies for taking too long to post some (nearly) finished shots. We still need to have the fireplace installed, but the pool itself is completed and now solely in our hands for maintenance. Eventually we'll get some the patio all dolled up for some glamour shots, but until then....

I haven't mentioned it in a few weeks, but I am remain EXCEPTIONALLY pleased and proud of the work of my builder, Florida Bonded Pools of Jacksonville. The final product speaks for itself, but I can't begin to express how caring and competent their team has been. We have asked them to bend over backwards countless times and - countless times - they have delivered in spades. We've all read the horror stories, which makes it imperative that these gentlemen receive credit for their outstanding work.
    More news - it seems we will be getting the fireplace installed on Monday. With a little luck, the gas company can be out on Tuesday and then it's s'more city!!

6. Back To Top    #166

Everything looks incredibly gorgeous - Karen
    2014, IG, Gunite/StoneScapes, 12'W x 42'L x 4'-7'D, 18K Gallons, w/ 7' x 7' Spa
    Jandy 2" flow through valves - Pentair Clean & Clear 420 filter- Pentair Intelliflo variable speed pump - Pentair MasterTemp heater - Pentair Intellibrite color changing LED lights pool x 2, spa x 1 - Pentair EasyTouch 8 controller w/ hand held wireless & Screen Logic 2 - 2hp Quiet System blower pump-Polaris pool cleaner

7. Back To Top    #167

Bring on the s'mores!!!

image.jpg

8. Back To Top    #168

Love, Love, Love the fire. I am so happy to see it installed - as you know that was the finishing touch to an amazing build. It's so unique. I know you will enjoy sitting in the hot tub and looking at your fire wall - Karen
    Jandy 2" flow through valves - Pentair Clean & Clear 420 filter- Pentair Intelliflo variable speed pump - Pentair MasterTemp heater - Pentair Intellibrite color changing LED lights pool x 2, spa x 1 - Pentair EasyTouch 8 controller w/ hand held wireless & Screen Logic 2 - 2hp Quiet System blower pump-Polaris pool cleaner

9. Back To Top    #169

Quote Originally Posted by RangerBob View Post
    Love, Love, Love the fire. I am so happy to see it installed - as you know that was the finishing touch to an amazing build. It's so unique. I know you will enjoy sitting in the hot tub and looking at your fire wall - Karen
    AMEN!!!!

10. Back To Top    #170

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I can hear your sigh of happiness from here!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

11. Back To Top    #171

Probably the last pics for my build. See you all around the board and around the pool!!

12. Back To Top    #172

That last pictures is THE picture that says it all! SO nice!

Well done!

Kim

13. Back To Top    #173

What a beautiful photo to finish off the build thread with - Enjoy that pool! - Karen

14. Back To Top    #174

Wow, that fire pit is wicked! That really makes the whole ambiance of the pool. Very nice!
    18x34 Doughboy AGP 22300K Gallons - Build Thread
    Aquaview 24" Sand Filter - 1.5 HP Powerline Pump - Barracuda Ranger - Taylor K-2006 - BBB
    Pool School and Pool Calculator

15. Back To Top    #175

What a beautiful retreat you have built your family. Enjoy it!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

16. Back To Top    #176

Thanks!

17. Back To Top    #177

This is a really sharp build. Congratulations. You should be very proud!
    23' x 37' IG 18.5k gallon SWG w/ raised spa, Build Thread -->Here
    Wet Edge® Pearl Matrix®, Hayward® SwimClear™ 525 ft², Hayward® Goldline Controls® PS-8
    4x Hayward® TriStar™ pumps, Paramount PCC2000® ICS, TF-100 w/Speedstir

18. Back To Top    #178

Beautiful.

Really like the glass tile on the waterline.

19. Back To Top    #179

What tile did you use on the stone wall (source/product name? I see that you also used it as the waterline tile...very cool!

I would be interested in doing the same thing!

Is that Blue Granite pebbletec?

Thanks!

20. Back To Top    #180

Thanks! The tile is Alttoglass Miscelanea Olimpia and the pebble is a blend called Majestic Isle.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast