Hi guys, I have decided to close my pool myself. So I read these instructions, they are seems to be very detailed however I did not find a step when I remove water with the air pressure from the system just drainage.
My pool is half way underground, however it is still called above ground pool.
Here is what I understand I have to do:
1. Clean the pool and keep in in shock level for 24 hours with pump running
2. Drain the water below the skimmer 6 inch, however in my case the returns might still be under the water, should the returns be also above the water ?
3. I think now I have run the air pressure through the system to make sure no water in pipes, here is my question how I can run the air ? with air compressor ? If yes where do I have to connect it too.
3. After the water is out and air goes through the pipes I close returns with rubber plugs I have one by one.
4. I drain the filter, heater and pump unscrew the plugs and do not screw them back!
5. put the cover on.
Please advice me on what I am doing wrong if any and what might be the better steps. Thank you