pentair intellibrite landscape lights

dumbcluck

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 3, 2013
long beach, CA
im thinking about adding some intellibrite landscape lighting to my pool remodel but cant really find any real pictures of them in action. does anyone have these and care to share any info and/or pictures of them showing what they can do?
are they suitable for wall washers? are they constructed out of plastic as they appear to be? is having them sync up with pool and spa lights really cool enough to justify the price tag?
any info would be welcome good or bad.
:Dthanks:D:

im thinking about adding some intellibrite landscape lighting to my pool remodel but cant really find any real pictures of them in action. does anyone have these and care to share any info and/or pictures of them showing what they can do?
are they suitable for wall washers? are they constructed out of plastic as they appear to be? is having them sync up with pool and spa lights really cool enough to justify the price tag?
any info would be welcome good or bad.
:Dthanks:D:

Honestly, I have never seen them in action but that fact they have been around for a few years and there's nothing on them, could be a bad sign.

Right on bigg. Best price I've seen on them is sunplay.com if you haven't ordered yet.
How are those vs pimps working out for your pool? Lol

Jumbo thanks for heads up on sunplay got them for 142.45ea with bulk discount. Just got 2 to see how the lights work, lets hope for the best! Pump worked great for the short time it was on lol...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
They are the "cheap" 10 watt RGB led lights from Amazon. They are sealed with a gasket at the lenses and on the back. They have been in the ground for 2 months with rain and they have no rust on them. For the price I would buy them again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.