Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: pentair intellibrite landscape lights

1. Back To Top    #1

pentair intellibrite landscape lights

im thinking about adding some intellibrite landscape lighting to my pool remodel but cant really find any real pictures of them in action. does anyone have these and care to share any info and/or pictures of them showing what they can do?
    are they suitable for wall washers? are they constructed out of plastic as they appear to be? is having them sync up with pool and spa lights really cool enough to justify the price tag?
    any info would be welcome good or bad.
    -Jimbo- My pool was full of dirt and trees. Now it's full of water and children!
    20k gallon inground pool, 18" raised spa 7' round, 8 jets, 3" spa plumbing. Pentair intelliflo 3hp vsp, Easy touch 4 w/ ic 40, CCP 420 cartridge filter, Raypak 407a w/ cupro nickel, Screen logic 2, Pentair intelliph, spa side remote, Pentair 5g color lights pool and spa, TF-100 test kit with speed stir and Dolphin Oasis Z5

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: pentair intellibrite landscape lights

Nobody has these?
    Could be a sign...
    -Jimbo- My pool was full of dirt and trees. Now it's full of water and children!
    20k gallon inground pool, 18" raised spa 7' round, 8 jets, 3" spa plumbing. Pentair intelliflo 3hp vsp, Easy touch 4 w/ ic 40, CCP 420 cartridge filter, Raypak 407a w/ cupro nickel, Screen logic 2, Pentair intelliph, spa side remote, Pentair 5g color lights pool and spa, TF-100 test kit with speed stir and Dolphin Oasis Z5

3. Back To Top    #3

Funny Ive been looking for info too no luck but I'm going to order them I'll let you know how it goes
    34x48 40,000 gal mt lake concrete wall vinyl lined pool,gli 28 mil blk granite liner w/sure-step, pentair easy touch 8 w/screen logic,pentair fnsp 48 filter,2 pentair intellichlor vs pumps, pentair intellichlor ic60, 3 pentair led intellibrate 5g lights, 4 pentair magic stream Laminars, 12 ton moss rock waterfall

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by dumbcluck View Post
    im thinking about adding some intellibrite landscape lighting to my pool remodel but cant really find any real pictures of them in action. does anyone have these and care to share any info and/or pictures of them showing what they can do?
    are they suitable for wall washers? are they constructed out of plastic as they appear to be? is having them sync up with pool and spa lights really cool enough to justify the price tag?
    any info would be welcome good or bad.
    Honestly, I have never seen them in action but that fact they have been around for a few years and there's nothing on them, could be a bad sign.

5. Back To Top    #5

Right on bigg. Best price I've seen on them is sunplay.com if you haven't ordered yet.
    How are those vs pimps working out for your pool? Lol

6. Back To Top    #6

Right on bigg. Best price I've seen on them is sunplay.com if you haven't ordered yet.
    How are those vs pimps working out for your pool? Lol
    Jumbo thanks for heads up on sunplay got them for 142.45ea with bulk discount. Just got 2 to see how the lights work, lets hope for the best! Pump worked great for the short time it was on lol...
    34x48 40,000 gal mt lake concrete wall vinyl lined pool,gli 28 mil blk granite liner w/sure-step, pentair easy touch 8 w/screen logic,pentair fnsp 48 filter,2 pentair intellichlor vs pumps, pentair intellichlor ic60, 3 pentair led intellibrate 5g lights, 4 pentair magic stream Laminars, 12 ton moss rock waterfall

7. Back To Top    #7

Sweet. I'd love to see them in action before dropping the big bucks. I'm looking at 8 of them.
    About the pump, I was just playing around because your sig says pimps not pumps.

8. Back To Top    #8

Sweet. I'd love to see them in action before dropping the big bucks. I'm looking at 8 of them.
    About the pump, I was just playing around because your sig says pimps not pumps.
    Lol just realized that rofl.... I'll have to fix that. I hope theses lights are good also because I need about 8 -10 myself

9. Back To Top    #9

Don't forget to post some "in action" photos if you could please.

10. Back To Top    #10

Don't forget to post some "in action" photos if you could please.
    Will do

11. Back To Top    #11

also interested in seeing these..... - Karen
    New in 2017, will update

12. Back To Top    #12

Check out my thread update it with some pics of lights

13. Back To Top    #13

We have used some waterproof 10 watt LED lights around our pool. The lights are controlled by a remote control. There are 16 different colors and 7 color strobe variations you can also dim them. Here is a couple of photos of our lights.

IMG_5925.jpg
    IMG_5927.JPG

14. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by rtfulk View Post
    We have used some waterproof 10 watt LED lights around our pool. The lights are controlled by a remote control. There are 16 different colors and 7 color strobe variations you can also dim them. Here is a couple of photos of our lights.
    Are these the Pentair lights or some other brand?
    Approx 11K Gal. 10'X30' Semi free-form IG - 6 ' raised spa w/6 jets - 10' circle sun shelf with 1 bubbler - Waterfall - 3 / 1.5 HP pumps - Polaris 280 Cleaner - 3 Pentair Color LED Intellibrite Lights - Pentair 400K Master Temp - 2 Valve Actuators - 5 Fiberstar Mini Laminars - 1 Fiberstars 2004 Illuminator - 2 Skimmers - 6 Returns - Caribbean Blue Pebble Tech - 600+ sq ft kool decK - Auto Fill - 2 Boston Acoustics VOYA RK5 Outdoor Rock Speakers - 2 TIC Corporation TFS5CN 6.5-Inch 150-Watt Terra-Forms Rock Speakers - Apple Airport Express - 1 Awesome View.

15. Back To Top    #15

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by Flippy View Post
    Are these the Pentair lights or some other brand?
    They are likely the cheap "10watt RGB led flood" lights available on ebay and amazon.
    20X40 30,000 gallon gunite pool

16. Back To Top    #16

They are the "cheap" 10 watt RGB led lights from Amazon. They are sealed with a gasket at the lenses and on the back. They have been in the ground for 2 months with rain and they have no rust on them. For the price I would buy them again.

17. Back To Top    #17

In the Industry

When I have more time I want to flood the front of my house with the 30 watt variants.
    20X40 30,000 gallon gunite pool