Jandy VS FHP 2.0

How much does your electricity cost? Do you actually need more than 2 speeds?
Would be cheaper to just replace the motor on your existing pump with a 2-speed version ... run high for the spa and low for filtration.

I have the "E" stealth version of that pump and love it. Works great with all my Jandy automation. Quite honestly my setup is only using 2 speeds, however I have not noticed a big rise in my electricity bill while using it. You will probably have to do the math and compare the costs of that VS pump and a 2 speed.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have the "E" stealth version of that pump and love it. Works great with all my Jandy automation. Quite honestly my setup is only using 2 speeds, however I have not noticed a big rise in my electricity bill while using it. You will probably have to do the math and compare the costs of that VS pump and a 2 speed.

Is that a VSP pump, or 2 speed? The pump is the only thing that is left on the upgrade, I have a Pentair WhisperFlow single speed now...makes a lot of noise when running..

If I could just take the 2 speed install it, and hook it up to my IAqualink and set the speeds from it, but was told would require more work, while the vsp would just connect . The few extra dollars is not a problem, not to sure with Jandy .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'll tell you Jandy tech really hate to give any help, I just wanted to know if my iAqualink was compatible they said I should get the info from a licensed pool installer. Just a yes or no would of done it.

I just spoke to my pool installer and he said if I didn't buy it from him, even if he installs it, I would still lose the warranty...is that so?

Called Zodiac, and they said as long as I have a purchase slip for it they warrant it for a year. Which is good..

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.