Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: SWG Aqua Pure PCL 1400 Chlorinator

1. Back To Top    #1

SWG Aqua Pure PCL 1400 Chlorinator

I have the SWG Aqua Pure PCL 1400 Chlorinator and am trying to determine the caps for the ends if i remove the unit to clean with HCL. It would seem to be easier to clean with a capped end so one could fill the SWG with a 4/1 ration of HCL to water and let sit than try to find a bucket to fit the SWG unit into to soak. Anybody have any specification information about the end caps for the SWG Aqua Pure PCL 1400 Chlorinator. thanks
    Pool Built 2008, IG rectangular + round spa 15330 Gallon, quartz color finish, with spa, Jandy CL460, 4 Cartridge filter Unicel C-7468, 2 HP motor Centurion Pool pump, Booster Pump Centurion 3/4 HP motor, Pentair booster pump LA01N, LXI400N pool heater

SWG Aqua Pure PCL 1400 Chlorinator not working

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: SWG Aqua Pure PCL 1400 Chlorinator

You could get a piece of PVC pipe just a little larger than your cell and put an end cap on it to reduce the amount of solution you need to use. Check this out.

https://www.inyopools.com/HowToPage/...ator_cell.aspx
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you
    Pool Built 2008, IG rectangular + round spa 15330 Gallon, quartz color finish, with spa, Jandy CL460, 4 Cartridge filter Unicel C-7468, 2 HP motor Centurion Pool pump, Booster Pump Centurion 3/4 HP motor, Pentair booster pump LA01N, LXI400N pool heater

SWG Aqua Pure PCL 1400 Chlorinator not working

4. Back To Top    #4

Since you started it I think I am going to make one for myself. So thank you!
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!