Great price on a Pentair Intelliflo VS pump.

chiefwej

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 12, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pureline Crystal Pure 60,000
I just bought the Pentair Intelliflo VS 011018 pump for $835 w/ free shipping, no tax. You can also get a $100 pre paid Visa card as a rebate from Pentair and an extended 3 yr warranty if you have the pump professionally installed. (That is in addition to any rebate you may get from your power company).

Bought pump here

Rebate form here

Whoops, looks like they just raised the price it's now $850.

But found another source for $829.

Last edited:
Except we generally see nothing but complaints about the SVRS pumps ... false shut-downs etc. And generally there is no need for the VF pump ... easy to end up using a lot of electricity if you are not paying attention to the pressure.

I can't help you with that one. I checked my rebate form and it didn't have that field on it. I got the rebate info direct from Pentair, when I called for help selecting a pump for my application. They sent me the link to the rebate form. So if you have questions about the rebate, I suggest calling them direct. I have already received my rebate so it is valid.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.