Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Great price on a Pentair Intelliflo VS pump.

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide

Great price on a Pentair Intelliflo VS pump.

I just bought the Pentair Intelliflo VS 011018 pump for $835 w/ free shipping, no tax. You can also get a $100 pre paid Visa card as a rebate from Pentair and an extended 3 yr warranty if you have the pump professionally installed. (That is in addition to any rebate you may get from your power company).

Bought pump here

Rebate form here

Whoops, looks like they just raised the price it's now $850.

But found another source for $829.
    Last edited by chiefwej; 09-02-2014 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Price change.
    chiefwej
    Tucson, AZ
    16x36 rectangular (19k) Pebble Tec play pool/spa, Pentair Intelliflo VS 011018, Super II 2hp (spa), Aqua Rite T-15 SWG, Pro Grid 60 DE, Hayward H400 & Heliocol Solar heating, A&A infloor system, fill water w/high CH and TA, 50 ppm borates,TF-100 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Great price on a Pentair Intelliflo VS pump.

Shipping cost will likely eat the savings, on Amazon still free shipping for 853 though for just a little more you get lots of cool tech options with the SVRS and even more with the VF

http://www.amazon.com/Pentair-011018.../dp/B007E4VWNO

3. Back To Top    #3

Except we generally see nothing but complaints about the SVRS pumps ... false shut-downs etc. And generally there is no need for the VF pump ... easy to end up using a lot of electricity if you are not paying attention to the pressure.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Hey chiefwej, thank you for the rebate form. Quick question though. It's asking for a "confirmation number". Any idea what that number is?

Thanks.

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

I can't help you with that one. I checked my rebate form and it didn't have that field on it. I got the rebate info direct from Pentair, when I called for help selecting a pump for my application. They sent me the link to the rebate form. So if you have questions about the rebate, I suggest calling them direct. I have already received my rebate so it is valid.
    chiefwej
    Tucson, AZ
    16x36 rectangular (19k) Pebble Tec play pool/spa, Pentair Intelliflo VS 011018, Super II 2hp (spa), Aqua Rite T-15 SWG, Pro Grid 60 DE, Hayward H400 & Heliocol Solar heating, A&A infloor system, fill water w/high CH and TA, 50 ppm borates,TF-100 test kit

6. Back To Top    #6

Awesome. Thanks