Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: new member from Mass here. looking to learn as much as I can

1. Back To Top    #1

new member from Mass here. looking to learn as much as I can

Hello from Mass. everyone. I just signed up here since I will be a first time above ground pool owner come spring time. Just looking to learn as much as I can.
    I will be hopefully going with a 24' Aqua Leader Influence pool with some sort of earth filter using a 2 speed pump. Right now Im just trying to figure out which pump/filter combo I want to use and then figure out the electrical needs for the pool. I will be doing the electrical work myself and Im hoping to run it off the sub panel in the shed. Wish me luck guys. I have a lot to absorb here.

Brad

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: new member from Mass here. looking to learn as much as I can

Hi Brad! I'm also from Mass and recently joined here. We're looking at an in ground summer of '15. Have you already settled on your above ground? I ask because I currently have an 18' with a Sta-right DE filter. I'll be looking to sell it all complete (either soon or next spring/summer). What part of Mass are you from?

3. Back To Top    #3

I have not purchased anything yet but have narrowed it down to a 24' Aqua Leader pool from a local pool vendor in town. Im still trying to learn this hobby so I know what I have ahead of me. I am in Westport Mass.

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Welcome to the forum
    '70s IG Vinyl 32K gal, Lazy L, Hayward SuperPump 1.5hp 120V, S240 Sand Filter W/DE
    Solar Blanket, Well Water, Borax Added, TF-100 tester. ? too cold
    1979, 275gal Conway Emerald Spa P-100-2, ES-2 Spa Pack, bromine floater, indoor
    TF-100, Best test kit - TFTestkits.net
    Please help keep the lights on, become a TFP Supporter!