new member from Mass here. looking to learn as much as I can

Sep 1, 2014
Mass
Hello from Mass. everyone. I just signed up here since I will be a first time above ground pool owner come spring time. Just looking to learn as much as I can.
I will be hopefully going with a 24' Aqua Leader Influence pool with some sort of earth filter using a 2 speed pump. Right now Im just trying to figure out which pump/filter combo I want to use and then figure out the electrical needs for the pool. I will be doing the electrical work myself and Im hoping to run it off the sub panel in the shed. Wish me luck guys. I have a lot to absorb here.

Brad

Hi Brad! I'm also from Mass and recently joined here. We're looking at an in ground summer of '15. Have you already settled on your above ground? I ask because I currently have an 18' with a Sta-right DE filter. I'll be looking to sell it all complete (either soon or next spring/summer). What part of Mass are you from?

I have not purchased anything yet but have narrowed it down to a 24' Aqua Leader pool from a local pool vendor in town. Im still trying to learn this hobby so I know what I have ahead of me. I am in Westport Mass.