Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: A&A Pop up's not all working need some help please

1. Back To Top    #1
    Buckeye, AZ

A&A Pop up's not all working need some help please

Hi, I had to replace the A&A Manufacturing 524664 Low Profile 6 Port Upper Housing and Lid Assembly Valve
    SKU #: 524664 and also the A&A Manufacturing 540277 Low Profile 6 Port 1-1/2in. - 2in. T-Valve Replacement Parts Kit

everything seems good except only three of the pop ups actually are coming up. I cleaned the filters and don't think it's scaling. HELP????

I think I figured it out. It seems to be where I set the skimmer/drain at...?
    Beachinmoney, live in AZ, Pool is inground approx. 14,500 gallons of water. I have a Hayward 1040NS 1.5hp 2 speed motor with toggle. pump. The pool was built in 2006 and it is an 8 cartridge 75ft filters. A&A inground cleaning system

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: A&A Pop up's not all working need some help please

Could it be that there is some debris stuck in the pop-ups themselves maybe making them not rise? Is the system rotating to the various zones?
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: A&A Pop up's not all working need some help please

If you have the tool, you can take them out, disassemble and clean them.

I have the A&A system and there is a lifetime warranty on the pop ups. I hear they no longer offer the warranty, but If you are the original pool owner, depending on when the pool was built, there may be a lifetime warranty on the pop ups.
    Tucson, AZ
    19k gallon Pebble Tec play pool/spa, Pentair Intelliflo VS (3 hp) 011018, Super II 2hp (for spa), Aqua Rite T-15 SWG, Pro Grid 60 DE filter, Hayward H400 & Heliocol Solar heating, A&A infloor system, fill water w/high CH and TA, 50 ppm borates,TF-100 test kit