I have a new hayway aqua trol and Hayward pump. I have read several other topics some saying it's nit necessary others saying it is necessary to bond an index. If I do bond my intex I need to run a loop around the pool and attach at four spots or four supports and then pump and swg. My question is can I use brided 8 gauge wire or does it need to be sold wire? Thanks for the feed back