Pool Inspector in Dallas/Ft. Worth

Aug 9, 2013
Dallas, TX
Hi,

I'm considering purchasing a home with a pool in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, and I've been advised by the general home inspector to have a pool inspector come to check everything out. Does anyone know of a reputable pool inspector in this area?

Thanks!

Odd that you ask as my wife and I were just talking about our experience with our general home inspector when we bought our house in Fort Worth about a year ago. He finished his inspection and recommended that we hire someone to inspect the pool, the roof, and look for critters! I remember the day when an inspector actually inspected everything!

Now, to your question..... The best thing we did was require a home warranty paid for by the seller. We ended up replacing our pool pump (they will normally supply a rebuilt, but they were out of those so we got new:p). We also had our air conditioning repaired, a garage door spring replaced, and numerous other things. We had to pay $75 per visit. I highly recommend it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.