I need a good source for polyquat 60!

Copper is one of those chemicals that will always be listed if it is present -- it will either be listed directly in the ingredients or in a footnote in that section. Usually, Polyquat products do not contain copper. Some algaecides with Polyquat contain other algaecides such as linear quats, but I've never seen one that also has copper. Copper algaecides usually just have copper. Some Trichlor pucks have copper added to them. Some all-in-one products have copper added to them.

I list several brands of Polyquat 60 available at poolgeek.com in this post where GLB is a good brand that is also the least expensive at $16.74 per quart (poolgeek was mentioned earlier in this thread). In posts later in that thread I link to Kem-Tek Algaecide 60% Concentrated MSDS and label showing that it only contains 60% Polyquat (the rest is water for dilution). The earlier link in this thread with the low Amazon price for the Kem-Tek with free shipping over $25 (so buy 2) seems to be the best deal.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.