My Aquarite is displays 200.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

That sounds like more of a problem with a controller than the cell. Can you post up all the diagnostic numbers? They may help someone offer a suggestion.

Please add your pool details to your signature as described HERE as it will help us help you in the future.

It thinks your salt level is 200ppm, water temp is 94 degrees, I can't remember what the 31.6 and 0 are (voltage and amps I think) you have the setting on 100%, 0 instant salt level, can't remember the AL, Version 1.55 software, don't remember the L3.

There are posts somewhere that describe each of the numbers. I would certainly check all the connections.
And would not hurt to have your cell tested at a pool store.

AL-0 is what your Aquarite reports to an RS-485 control system (like Aqualink). It means "Aqua Rite". 31.6 is the voltage on the cell, and 0.00 means there is no current going through the cell.
-0 is the instantaneous salt level in ppm, and is 0 because the cell is not generating.
I am not familiar with version 1.55 of the firmware, and haven't seen an "L3" display.
Did you check the salt level independently to see if it really is 200ppm? How much salt is in the pool? go to poolcalculator.com to see how much you should add. (Don't add all at once, get it tested first at Leslie's or some other place.

Is the "L3" actually T-15 or T-3?

What Cell do you have, T-15 or other?

How old is the cell?

Try this:

Move the switch to off
wait 5 minutes
Move the switch to auto
wait 2 minutes
scroll through the diagnostic readings and report what they are.

Is your pool really 95 degrees? I think there is an upper limit at which it shuts down. Someone else can chirp in on that.

How old is your cell?

If it worked OK before, you should clean it again.

One component or the other shut itself down.

Try soaking it in vinegar until there is no bubbling at all with a fresh dose. I suspect the part inside the cell that reads the temperature is covered with calcium.

EDIT:
31.6 Volts and 0 amps means it's not generating. When generating mine says ~ 24V 5 Amps. Yours should be in the ball park of that. Energy consumption means it's generating.

The L3 is probably t3. The cell type needs to match the cell. To switch, move the switch from auto to superchlorinate and then back to auto while the cell type is displayed until the type is correct.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.