I recently discovered that I have been inadvertently acid washing my new quartz plaster surface by adding dry acid to keep the pH down. I noticed this by seeing that there are a few areas that are a bit darker than the rest of the pool - so I must be wearing away the cream and exposing the aggregates in those places where I typically broadcast the dry acid even though it certainly appears to basically dissolve on contact with the water. I realize this process of exposing the quartz crystals will occur natually over time, but I'd rather not hasten the process. I would rather the plaster age more uniformly in appearance. So from now on I will dilute the dry acid first. That being said, is it necessary to also dilute liquid chemicals? My sanitizer, algaecide, and oxidizer are all liquids. Will adding these contribute to exposing more quartz?