Going crazy over this leg!

Mar 27, 2014
High Springs
So after 6 months of building this patio and decking for the pool, I finally got around to putting the pool up. I knew the legs would move some but they moved alot! When I say alot, I mean about 6-8 inches on one side. The pool is within 1 square difference in level(actually about 3/4 of 1 square). It is a 22' x 52" pool. But there is 1 leg that was leaning slightly in and now after my kids swam in it, it is now leaning out a little. I called Intex and the lady said that it is ok if the legs lean a little. But what is their definition of "a little"? Anyways, it is hard to tell in these pics. To me, it looks worse in real life. So am I crazy or is this an acceptable amount of "lean"? I have thought about jacking the leg up and straightening it out. Oh yea, as you can see, the leg slide off of the 1/4" foam board that I put down. So if I jack it up, I will plan on putting another piece of foam board down so that it will be standing on the same material all the way around. Thanks for your opinions and thoughts and ideas!

Chris

The wall of the pool in the center is what is pushing it out. I don't think you will be able to slide it in. Some movement is normal. Is your pool placed on a deck? Can you post a picture of the entire pool? Mine leaned some, but my pool isn't quite that large.

I use Photobucket for my pics.
I don't see anything that should be a problem down the road. I would definitely keep an eye on it, if it bends more or something. Thank you for the pictures, looks like you have a nice set up with the enclosure!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.