Can Large bugs get through my filter?

Hi Guys...haven't posted for awhile because everything is going amazingly smooth with our new pool...even though this is my first pool ever. I attribute this almost completely to the amazing advice I've learned from the members on this site and of course the pool school and pool math.
I do have a question. I have a Hayward Swimclear 325 SQ FT Cartridge Filter. I have not cleaned it yet this summer because my pressure has literally only raised by a few psi... (and apparently that's how I'm supposed to know when it's time to clean the filters.). We have almost no organic waste such as leaves, grass, ect that makes it into the pool however there is, of course, a few bugs now and then. Sometimes I feel that after I vacuum all the bugs out of the pool completely, they begin to accumulate quicker than I expect again. Is it possible that larger bugs such as large ants and spiders can somehow make it through my filter and be deposited back into the pool?
And, on the same note, should I be cleaning my filter more regularly, regardless of the pressure build up?

Thanks as always for the feedback and advice!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.