Hello, we've just completed slamming our pool for the last week for an algae bloom. During this process we had had our SWG turned off ( so we could accurately check our OCLT). We left the SWG off during the day time as well while we added liquid chlorine. Now since the chlorine level are drifting down to around 10ppm, I turned on the SWG and its stating our SWG is at 4500 ppm. Yikes! It's never been this high before. Could this be a result of adding liquid chlorine? Or could this be inaccurate? I understand if our levels really are this high, this could damage our vinyl liner. What should we do? Please help, and fast. I dont want to cause any damage.
( we have a 37000 gal inground pool, vinyl liner, jandy pool equipment).