Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Easytouch with VS pump not shutting off when schedule ends

1. Back To Top    #1

Easytouch with VS pump not shutting off when schedule ends

I'm having a problem that started a few days ago. I'm running a VS pump with an Easytouch. It has been running fine for since installed 3 years ago. Now when the schedule pass the end time, the pump doesn't stop. It continues to run. I can put the system in Service/Timeout mode and the pump stops. When I go back to Auto mode, the pump starts again. Am I having a problem with the relay? Or what else can I check?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Easytouch with VS pump not shutting off when schedule ends

One more pice of information. This morning I switched from Service/Timout mode back to normal and the pump did not start. I'll wait and see if the schedule will start it again.

3. Back To Top    #3

The pump started running at the scheduled start time. I ran the self-diagnostic test last night (in the dark) and it gave error code 14, LCD backlight and Switch (buttons). Not sure if this was due to incorrect button press. I was going to run it again today, and now see that the pump has shut off. Go figure. I will monitor for the next few days to see if this holds.

4. Back To Top    #4

It was working fine for a few days, but today the pump wouldn't start. I'm going to order a new relay!