For the last month I have a powdery substance on the bottom of the pool and a little on the step. (The steps are just to the right of the return which points that direction) I vacuum it only to have it back a couple days later. My pool only gets used by me a couple times a week. When busy only once a week. I have the filter on 24/7 right now. I do not have any issue with using extra chlorine. The cc is usually 0 or occasionally .5. Never more. I'm usually only adding an average of 4 cups of bleach per day to keep it where it in range. Never has this substance been on the sides of the pool. I'm in Ohio. Do we just have that much pollen this year? If it was algae wouldn't it be using up chlorine?