Taylor kit, impossible to buy in the netherlands?

edwin2014

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 18, 2014
Europe / The Netherlands
Since a short while the owner of a arctic spa and in research of more information about how to balance the water i stumbled over TFP.
I tried the teststrips, they don't really work. Very hard to determine the correct values.
So i decided to purchase a liquid test kit and set my mind on a TF100. Big disapointmend, nowhere to buy.
Does anyone succeeded in buying the TF-100 in the Netherlands?

Jup, you can't find them here. I was lucky someone offered it to buy for me and ship to Nl, but it's not cheap since you pay US shipping costs + shipping to NL .. and now I hope I won't be charged with some import taxes or something like that.
If I read the ducht/neglian forums, they mostly use the normal tests where you compare the color.

Hope you can find a solution to import, perhaps someone from the forum here is willing to help you ? Unfortunate for you, mine is allready being shipped otherwise we could have split shipping costs.

Best bet would probably be to look for a local-ish Taylor dealer:

Export to countries other than Canada are handled through established trading partners, whether
international branches of established domestic accounts; global manufacturing partners offeri
ng co-op branded products; or domestic firms specializing in export assistance. To select your best alternative,
contact our Customer Service Team at 1-800-837-8548

https://www.taylortechnologies.com/contact_distributors.pdf

The TF-100 uses Taylor reagents but provides differently sized bottles of each reagent to best match what you'll need for following TFP. The Taylor kits work the same way but you'll run out of some reagents sooner than others and need to buy refills for those.

I wonder what big pools in The Netehrlands use to test their chemicals? The public pools, the saunas, etc... Surely they have accurate testing methods, right?
By the way, edwin2014, I could offer to ship the TF-100 for you, I have a Dutch husband and we still have a Rabobank where you could reinburse shipping costs. PM me if you are interested.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.