Tulsa OK Remodel

I have been shopping around to get my pool remodeled in Broken Arrow, OK since April and I can tell you I have not found a good pool company. I won't mention names but they all seem like unreliable people out to rob you. Some of them give a cheap guess quote on the phone and then come out and give you some high quote later. Some never show up but keep saying they will come by when they aren't busy. Others come out and ask how much money you have and say they aren't rich and need to make money to justify their insane prices. I am not sure if any of these places are licensed or anything. Most of the quotes I have received are more than getting a new pool put in and I just want new plaster and tile and add a small spa. I am very educated in pools as well so I know what everything costs them. All of the people I know that have had a remodel through a contractor said they never met all their promises on cost or time to install. I am now wanting to find the laborers that do the work and get them directly without using some contractor that marks everything up 100-200% because they aren't rich but think that I am.

I have been shopping around to get my pool remodeled in Broken Arrow, OK since April and I can tell you I have not found a good pool company. I won't mention names but they all seem like unreliable people out to rob you. Some of them give a cheap guess quote on the phone and then come out and give you some high quote later. Some never show up but keep saying they will come by when they aren't busy. Others come out and ask how much money you have and say they aren't rich and need to make money to justify their insane prices. I am not sure if any of these places are licensed or anything. Most of the quotes I have received are more than getting a new pool put in and I just want new plaster and tile and add a small spa. I am very educated in pools as well so I know what everything costs them. All of the people I know that have had a remodel through a contractor said they never met all their promises on cost or time to install. I am now wanting to find the laborers that do the work and get them directly without using some contractor that marks everything up 100-200% because they aren't rich but think that I am.

Did either of you ever find a good pool remodeling contractor in the Tulsa area? We are considering a remodel.

The only guy I trust is Mark at Blue Water Pools. Tell him Ryan from Indian Springs sent you. Mark did mine and my neighbor's plaster and they look great. He can also build a new pool or do the whole remodel. In my case I only needed plaster since I had started with another guy that ran off on the job and I did the remaining prep work myself.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.