Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Trouble finding AGP parts

1. Back To Top    #1

Trouble finding AGP parts

Wondering if anyone out there has suggestions. I have been trying all summer to get answers from my original pool dealer about replacement parts with no luck. Very frustrating! Winter was pretty hard on things with the record snowfall we had and I need to replace a couple of top rails and plastic top covers. The pool was branded as a Patriot Vista, but the manuals and parts lists identify it as a Delaire brand. It's about 5 years old. Any suggestions out there? Thanks!
    24 ft, 52" Patriot Vista AGP, steel wall, dished bottom, 14,300 gallons
    Hayward 1 hp pump, S180T sand filter, 2 - 2 X 20 solar heating panels, solar cover and reel, 8 gal Liquidator, TF100 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Trouble finding AGP parts

Delair stopped making pools years ago. Have you tried Ebay or called Delair?

I just did a Google search for Delair pool parts and quickly found they were bought out by Wilbar pools. Perhaps, you can give them a call but don't get your hopes up because it has been a long time since the buy out.
    Sharkline Reprieve 15x52 (3/14). Still using Intex 2650 Sand Filter with Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 3/4 HP pump (6/15). Solar Cover cut into strips for easy removal, (2) 2*10 Space Saver solar panels. Swim Jet HD Robot (by Aquabot) (3/15). Chlorine Liquidator (4 gal). 4 person hot tub. Hard pipe is the way to go for improved flow! Retired Lil Shark (3/15). Starite Max E Therm 333k BTU Propane Heater w/ 24 gal tank (7/15).

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the reply. I did try contacting Wilbar and they were no help at all, no parts available. It seems I am pretty well out of luck. Wish the store I was buying from would told me I was buying a pool I would never be able to find parts for. eeerrrgh! Will check ebay too.
    24 ft, 52" Patriot Vista AGP, steel wall, dished bottom, 14,300 gallons
    Hayward 1 hp pump, S180T sand filter, 2 - 2 X 20 solar heating panels, solar cover and reel, 8 gal Liquidator, TF100 test kit

4. Back To Top    #4

http://www.shadebuilder.com/above-gr...nt-parts1.html

Scroll down and look for the discussion about the delair pool. There is a link to a place that has parts. I don't know how old the posts are but worth a shot.
    Sharkline Reprieve 15x52 (3/14). Still using Intex 2650 Sand Filter with Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 3/4 HP pump (6/15). Solar Cover cut into strips for easy removal, (2) 2*10 Space Saver solar panels. Swim Jet HD Robot (by Aquabot) (3/15). Chlorine Liquidator (4 gal). 4 person hot tub. Hard pipe is the way to go for improved flow! Retired Lil Shark (3/15). Starite Max E Therm 333k BTU Propane Heater w/ 24 gal tank (7/15).

5. Back To Top    #5

Call poolcenter.com. They seem to do pretty good in the parts department and even had an rebuild kit for an obscure Jacuzzi brand filter I needed.
    * 18' x 33' - 48" oval AGP - new liner Summer 2014
    * Hayward Pro Series S210T Top Mount Sand Filter
    * Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 1 1/2 hp Pump Model SP5615
    (equipment on posts prior to summer 2014) Hayward PowerFlo 1 hp pump - Jacuzzi "Tidewater" 190L, sand filter