Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Can you help me write my signature????

1. Back To Top    #1

Can you help me write my signature????

Hi,
    I posted on the "testing the water" board yesterday and got a wealth of information! I need to back up a bit and get help writing my signature!!!! I'm not even sure how big my pool is...or how to measure the crazy thing!

I was just out there with my metal tape measure (hubby would love to know that! ) Here's what I measured: Beach entry/tanning ledge is 9' x 9'; it's free form with the longest length being about 37' and the widest width being 19'. Depth (after 3 steps on beach) goes from about 3 feet to max 5.5 feet. There's also an attached spa with spillover: 6 foot radius. Anything else?

As far as equipment, here's what I see out on the equipment pad: Hayward Super II pump 1.5 hp; Pentair Clean and Clear filter (which model?? not sure!) ; Goldline Actuators GVA-24, and Aqualogic SWG PS-8; there's also a Gulf Stream heat pump...how do i know it's size? and a Silenceair 1.5 horse Blower for the spa.

It's an uncaged, in-ground, pebble tec pool in SW Fla.

Can ya tell me what I need in my sig...and what I don't need??

This place is great!!!

Thanks-
    Kathy
    Sunny SW Florida! Uncaged Free-form IG pool, Pebble-tec finish, 20,000 gallons?? (Beach entry/tanning ledge is 9' x 9'; it's free form 37' x 19'. Depth 3 feet to max 5.5 feet. There's also an attached spa with spillover: 6 foot radius. Anything else?)
    Prologic computerized thingie with SWG; 1.5 hp Hayward II Super pump, cartridge (i think) filter. (Hubby contracted the whole thing...so I don't have a detailed list on what we've got!)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Can you help me write my signature????

Your sig looks fine. Kinda cute, in fact.

For the volume, do you still have the pool builder's bills? One of them might show how many gallons of water it took to fill the pool - unless you filled it from the hose.
    AnnaK

12,500 gal AGP, Hayward sand filter, Pentair 2-speed pump, timer.
    Please visit our Pool Issues pages for information about step weights, managing the solar cover, and PoolSkim.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Can you help me write my signature????

thanks anna,
    We filled from the hose...guess I could pull out my water bill from March, huh? Didn't think of that!!!
    Sunny SW Florida! Uncaged Free-form IG pool, Pebble-tec finish, 20,000 gallons?? (Beach entry/tanning ledge is 9' x 9'; it's free form 37' x 19'. Depth 3 feet to max 5.5 feet. There's also an attached spa with spillover: 6 foot radius. Anything else?)
    Prologic computerized thingie with SWG; 1.5 hp Hayward II Super pump, cartridge (i think) filter. (Hubby contracted the whole thing...so I don't have a detailed list on what we've got!)