We have been reading through this forum for over a year now and have enjoyed seeing all of your pools. It's time to take that big step and build our pool. I'm not sure who is more excited, my son (5) or my husband.
Though we both grew up with pools this building process is another animal. Thank goodness we found you guys here.
The PB bidding phase is in process and we are leaning towards a local builder. Still have two more coming out.
Does anyone see anything clearly missing or wrong with this bid proposal? We most likely will choose chlorinator/ ozanator from #19. We want to be courteous neighbors and the pool is being built off the side of our house but close to our shared fence.
CUSTOM POOL PACKAGE INCLUDES: (34 ½ x 15)
1. UP TO 80 PERIMETER POOL 6 MAX DEPTH W/ 14 SELECT BLEND FLAGSTONE OR BRICK COPING & BASIC 6 WATER LINE TILE ($6 per sq ft allowance)
2. 450 SQ/FT. SPRAY DECK or PEA GRAVEL DECKING, 3/8 REBAR 16 O.C.
3. 8-10 RETURN LINES & BUBBLERS (VARIATION IN HEIGHT) TBD
4. 2 SKIMMER with 2 SUCTION LINES ON 45* ANGLES
5. 2 ANTI-VORTEX MAIN DRAINS with 2 SUCTION LINES ON 45 ANGLES
6. STEEL DETAIL: 3/8 REBAR 8 O.C., 4 O.C. ON ALL DEPTH TRANSITIONS, 4 - #4, ½ REBAR ON BOND BEAM
7. GUNITE SHELL: 6.1 (SACKS/SAND) RATIO; 4000 PSI
8. POOL EQUIPMENT PAD
9. ALL ELECTRICAL RUNS INCLUDED
10. ELECTRICAL SUB PANEL (if needed is $400 additional)
11. OUTDOOR LIGHT AT EQUIPMENT PAD
12. HAYWARD 2 HORSEPOWER TRISTAR DUAL SPEED EE PUMP
13. HAYWARD CARTRIDGE FILTER
14. HAYWARD 120V LED POOL LIGHT
15. AQUA LOGIC CONTROL SYSTEM WITH WIRELESS AQUA POD REMOTE
16. HAYWARD TIGERSHARK POOL CLEANER
17. SEWER LINE (per city requirements)
18. PARAMOUNT PARALEVEL AUTOFILL / OVERFLOW SYSTEM
19. PENTAIR IN LINE CHLORINATOR & OZANATOR / DELTA UV SYSTEM or AQUA RITE SALT SYSTEM
20. QUARTZ FINISH PLASTER; IVORY, BLUE, SUPER BLUE or MARLIN BLUE
21. START UP KIT INCLUDING: NET, BRUSH, POLE, TEST KIT, HOSE AND VACUUM ATTACHMENT
CUSTOM SPA PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. 7 SQUARE SPA, RAISED 12, 3 MAX DEPTH W/ 20 22 SELECT BLEND FLAGSTONE OR BRICK COPING, FLAGSTONE OR 6 BASIC TILE SPA SURROUND AND 6 BASIC WATER LINE TILE ($6 per sq ft allowance)
2. 8 FLAT SPILL WAY
3. 8 HAYWARD MASSAGE JETS
4. 2 ANTI-VORTEX MAIN DRAINS with 2 1/2 SUCTION LINES ON 45* ANGLES
5. HAYWARD H-SERIES 400,000 LOW NOX HEATER (20 gas run included $8 per ft each additional)
6. SILENCER 2 HP AIR BLOWER
7. HAYWARD 120 V LED SPA LIGHT
8. QUARTZ FINISH PLASTER
A. SIGNATURE SPA: BULLNOSE BEAM ON INSIDE OF SPA WITH GLASS TILE
(up to $20 per sq ft allowance), ADDITIONAL $
ADDITIONAL PERIMETER $225.00 PER FT.
ADDITIONAL 19 PERIMETER = $
1 Ό TRAVERTINE COPING .. .. ..$5.00 PER FT.
UPGRADE 115 TO TRAVERTINE COPING = $
12 RAISED BEAM WALL . . .. .$100.00 PER FT.
(Includes 6 Basic Tile / Splitface Stone Facing) ADD 17 OF RAISED WALL = $
TOE/TRIM TILE $250.00
(Includes Tile from the Basic Waterline Tile Selection and Installation)
carlos and selina sauter_004.jpg
There won't be any bubbles in the tanning ledge, but there will be a scupper or waterfall line in the raised wall on the far end.
We think it's pretty simple but fits our needs. I appreciate all of your feedback more than you know.