Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Member - Central Massachusetts.... with new IG pool build summer 2015

1. Back To Top    #1

New Member - Central Massachusetts.... with new IG pool build summer 2015

Greetings all,

I stumbled on this site searching for IG pools and financing options. I haven't posted much but surely lurking and reading. LOTS of great info here. We are in the beginning planning stages right now. We currently have (and have had in the past) above ground pools. Currently have a modest 18' round. Its served its purpose but we feel its time to finally get the IG we've always wanted. We're narrowing down the choices and have decided on a builder and size.... now for the hard choices!

Anyway, I'll be reading much more and taking all the tips, tricks and hints I can handle.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Member - Central Massachusetts.... with new IG pool build summer 2015

Welcome aboard!

Where in Central MA? My wife is from Auburn.
    Jim

Southern Frederick County, MD - Leisure Moroccan 38 Fiberglass Pool - 19,800 gallons
    Pentair 1.5 hp 2 speed pump - Cartridge filter - Dolphin robot - TF-100 Test Kit - SWCG

3. Back To Top    #3

Next town over.... Leicester!

4. Back To Top    #4

Great!

Good luck, and get a test kit!!
    Jim

Southern Frederick County, MD - Leisure Moroccan 38 Fiberglass Pool - 19,800 gallons
    Pentair 1.5 hp 2 speed pump - Cartridge filter - Dolphin robot - TF-100 Test Kit - SWCG