Troubles with Pentair Easy Touch Remote

JLReed

Aug 18, 2014
Spring, TX
Hi, I've read an old thread on this issue, but doing everything they said hasn't helped. I have a new pool (6 months). After we lost power one day, my Easy Touch Remote stopped working - says "no comm". I have tried turning off all the power, both at the pool and at the house, then reseting the outdoor panel, then sending the address from the outdoor panel, then trying to get the remote to receive it. Every time, the remote says it is searching, and to wait, then it goes blank after a minute and still doesn't get the address. We have nothing new here, no babies, and really no neighbors, so I don't think it can be RF interference. Does anyone have any ideas of something I can try? I am not an adept, so keep it fairly simple if possible! Thanks!

JL Reed

Any bad storms in the area lately that could maybe had some lightening involved? Have you looked at the inside of the antenna to see if it receiving a signal? Little LED light inside.

Any bad storms in the area lately that could maybe had some lightening involved? Have you looked at the inside of the antenna to see if it receiving a signal? Little LED light inside.

There was a storm that caused the power to go out. No lightening strikes that I am aware of, but we get plenty around here. I looked at the antenna outside and there are 3 little lights. The power one is steady, but the other two blink. The RF almost looks like it is out, then it starts blinking in tune with the other one, then looks out again. Not sure if that is a problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.