Which PoolMath Setup Setting To Use for Standalone Fiberglass SPA

First of all I'd like to thank all the posters that have contributed their time and knowledge here. Long time reader, but first time poster. Using PoolMath, which is the appropriate setup setting to use for my standalone fiberglass spa? I should mention it has a SWG that I believe to be defective so I've been using tricolor tabs for sometime as the sanitization source. Do I just use the TFP fiberglass pool setup and set the gallons to 450 or should I use the traditional spa setup?

Thank you.

BigNavy505

Use Pool Math to do all your calculations for chemical additions but the levels on the actual Pool Math page are more of guidelines. Also, spas are a little different so please read through this thread How to use Chlorine in my Spa if you're using chlorine or How to use Bromine in my Spa if you're using bromine. Use the information in those thread as your guide for spa sanitation rather than the numbers provided on Pool Math. Isolated spas are a little bit different animal.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.